Sunday 8 January 2012

How Technology Is Helpful

When I'm at work I drive a new(er) SUV.  It's a 2011.  It's HU.MON.GOUS compared to my little red Saturn.  And when I get home and plop myself down in my little red Saturn, I feel tiny and terrified.  But I pretend that I'm in my big SUV-and-I'm-not-scared-of-all-you-big-guys-and-you-should-move-for-me-see-how-big-I-am?

Anyway.

When I jump up and plop myself down in my work truck and fire the "old" gal up - this is the message that I see.....


Uh.  Really?

Sorry - this picture was taken in the massive shadow of "Big Ben" - this spot is in shadow all day long.





Wow.  Thanks.

No really, without you I would have never realised!  Without you I would forget that I live in the land of ice and snow for 6 months out of each and every year - for the LAST. 31. YEARS.  Where have you been all my life?

Thanks Technology.  You're the schizz.

Relieved that I now know about the ice, this is the Cane Girl - signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment