Wednesday 28 November 2012

Winter's Here In Canada!

Well - Winter's been here in Canada for a while now.  The snow at least.  Winter doesn't officially start until December 21st.

Here's what you may or may not know about the Great White North. 

It's darn cold.

Darn TOOTIN' it's cold!

The temperature as of 6:45am on November 28th, 2012 in my little world....

Was this.......


And we're not anticipating a warm-up of any kind over the next few days.

One of the guys I work with - we call him "Killer" (I have no idea why) - says that whatever the temperature/weather pattern is like on the day of the full moon, we can expect that type of weather for some time.

So according to Killer's theory, it's going to be cold and clear for a couple of weeks.

Does anyone in the world know if this is true, or if he's feeding me LIES. 

(I'm kind of gullible)

I look forward to your pity!  Cause I'm having a pity party of my very own!

The frozen Cane girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment